Monday, January 11, 2010

Bento - Jan 11, 10




I bring lunch to almost everyday, but I mostly have leftover for lunch.  When I have time AND when I feel like it (which is not very often), I make bento boxes. 

For today's bento box, I have 6 items.  From clockwise from the left, I have potato salad, sausages, tamagoyaki, edamame, cherry tomato and fishballs. 




The only new thing that I tried was potato salad.  I have some leftover boiled small potatoes, I mashed them, and added 2 chopped crab sticks, mayonaise and black pepper. 

The rest of the food?  Well, they're mostly in their original form, so I guess I don't have to write too much.  :)

2 comments:

  1. your furoshiki is so pretty! the bento looks good! where did you get the box?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! Henry actually got that furoshiki for me... he said he got it on Broadway near his work place.

    The box I got from Japan in 2006. But I know that Utsuwa-no-yakata has LOTS of boxes!!! SO CUTE! So tempted to buy another one! :P

    ReplyDelete